A Loan Note is an excellent short-term investment option for investors who have money in the bank or invested in an ISA and are making very little by way of returns in today’s low interest rate environment. It is also perfectly suited for those who like the concept of property investment, but have chosen not to take the step just yet.
Your investment is secured against the land where a first charge has been registered. This land has been valued by Savills for £5m and we are raising a total of £3.5m. The purpose of this loan is to provide working capital for the developer during the planning process.
Smithfield Place Secured Loan Note Terms
I am delighted to introduce you to Property Investor Partnership’s (PIPs) latest Secured Loan Note investment, Smithfield Place in Birmingham. This opportunity provides you the ability to invest alongside the developer for a term of up to two years.
This opportunity is available via cash or ISA – £20,000 minimum investment for ISA and £25,000 minimum amount for cash investors.
Those who do invest can choose to receive a quarterly income of 2% during the investment term (8% per annum), or receive 8.5% per annum upon redemption.
Smithfield Place Loan Note Fast Facts…
- PIPs secured Loan Note offers investors a short-term, hassle-free investment opportunity;
- Earn up to 8.5% on your investment;
- You can invest you annual £20,000 tax free ISA allowance and enjoy the tax benefits;
- You can choose between receiving a quarterly income payment, or a single payment at the end of the investment term;
- No upfront costs or application fees;
- Secured against land valued at £5m on a 75% LTV;
- Minimum investment value of £20,000 for ISA investors and £25,000 cash investors;
- Clear exit strategy.
If you would like to invest call us on this number: 01923 718881